The Larson Research Center
Unveiling the Universe of Motion through Dewey B. Larson's New System of Physical Theory.
The Trouble With Physics
The New Physics
The New Math
LRC Lectures Online
LRC Sci Outreach
LRC Edu Outreach
Not Even Wrong
This Week's Finds
LRC Facebook Group
(LRC Social Activity)
The New Math RSS
The New Physics RSS
Trouble With Physics RSS
> The RSt Concept
Larson precisely describes the unit progression ratio in the five statements below:
1) "We define motion as the relation between two uniformly progressing reciprocal quantities, space and time."
2) "Motion, as defined, is measured in terms of speed, the scalar magnitude of the relation between space and time."
3) "By reason of the postulated reciprocal relation between space and time, each individual unit of motion is a relation between one unit of space and one unit of time, a motion at unit speed."
4) "We define the primary motions as those which can exist independently of the existence of motions of other types."
5) "According to our definition, motion involves a uniform progression of both space and time. We define a point, or segment, on the line of the space progression at a given time as a physical location in space."
August 27, 2006 |
Post Your Reply
Enter your information below to post a reply to this thread.
(forget stored information)
Author Email (optional):
Author URL (optional):
Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>
Copyright © 2006-2017, The Larson Research Center. All rights reserved.